New member-Just want to say Hi

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
First off .... I'd like to say welcome to the forum Gary !
Second ..... Jodie , I have seen some great Semi cabin bitters from Aussie . Keep diggin ' and I'm sure you'll turn a few out .

AiXeLsyD13

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! I'm a newbie myself, and from the 'Burgh. I haven't done any digging (yet), just have found stuff calling my name in antique stores.

I'm still trying to figure out how to keep up with all the posts here...

justadddirt

Reaction score
Thank's for the welcome Jodie,Joe,Brian & AiXeLsyD13. Been coming into forum as a guest for the last year & figured I might as well join.Thank's"""""

jodie

Reaction score
Hey all, good to see the response to the new member I must admit I was a bit miffed not getting a reply straight away but probably my fault as I didn't understand computers, chatrooms or much about bottles. Learning all the time and not looking back. I know some of us prefer the company of the mud, leechs, and outdoors but we can only learn and source info from those like us and this is the place to be. Then there's those like me, that thank god for bottling and got a whole new lease on life and living. Very new to the game!! Thanks for the help, life and
fun I'm gonna have digging in the mud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

epgorge

Reaction score
Hey Jodie,

I have a friend who is a professional snowmaker here at Killingtion, the Beast of the East. He goes to Australia to work snow making there, since you really are on the other side of the world. Then he comes back when your summer hits.
Globally you are not a new country, perhaps a new society but I have seen some awesome Udolpho Wolfe bottles and other bitters come from digs and dives in Australia.

I would love to buy some but the shipping kills me, even with the rate exchange.

Welcome. Now time for me to go to my outback.

Joel

jodie

Reaction score
you lot are making me feel guilty being so friendly, cant say I don't like it though. I don't think I 've I got anything that would interest any of you, but I sure do plan on finding some. Always a welcome to those that venture down this way let me know if I can help. I'm sure my writings taken on a southern drawl. Scary very scary. A pleasure all Might go to bed had a big week and it's bed time down here. Night all

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter