New Sacramento Druggists

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CanYaDigIt

Reaction score
Here's my ever growing collection of Sacramento meds. Some I've posted before, but I think there's 8 new ones and some other various California meds.

For now all the Sacramento's fit in this one display with a couple of space fillers.
sacs030.jpg

3 Boston Drug Store's
sacs002.jpg

sacs001.jpg

sacs003.jpg

sacs.jpg

2 R.E. Googing's
sacs004.jpg

sacs005.jpg

sacs006.jpg

sacs007.jpg

sacs008.jpg

4 Walther & Bell's. The one with the larger flared lip is the odd one out. Larger lip and an M on the base.
sacs013.jpg

sacs014.jpg

sacs015.jpg

Tufts & Spieker's
sacs019.jpg

sacs020.jpg

sacs021.jpg

sacs022.jpg

sacs023.jpg

Apothecary's and a Chemist
sacs017.jpg

sacs018.jpg

sacs016.jpg

Still my favorite, maybe second to the Larger Gogings.
sacs009.jpg

sacs011.jpg

sacs012.jpg

Just some various other California meds that found their way to me too.
sacs024.jpg

sacs025.jpg

sacs026.jpg

sacs027.jpg

sacs028.jpg

sacs029.jpg

glass man

Reaction score
GREAT PICTURES AND GREAT BOTTLES! THANK YOU FOR SHOWING THEM! JAMIE

epackage

Reaction score
Does every bottle lean to the right just a tiny bit or do I need to level my computer desk?.....nice collection

CanYaDigIt

Reaction score
Thanks for asking Tim. I knew someone would notice. Just a couple little space fillers.

This was a buck find at the flea market. I could think of a hundred vulgar jokes to go along with it. I've seen the Blown In The USA ones, but never this one.
waterbase010.jpg

waterbase011.jpg

This was a freebie at the same flea market. I have no idea about it, but it and the little Woodland bottle fill the space for that other Walther & Bell nicely.
waterbase012.jpg

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
Nice drug stores. We dig them fairly often, especially in TC pits. On Sunday, we turned up a couple round Dohertys and an early H. Bowman. Be on the lookout, both the square Boston and Walther & Bell pharmacys come in deep cobalt. The early Gogings with the wide mouth also come in flint, amber and cobalt. In my recently dug pile I have a 5 1/2" clear square H.C. Kirk with mortar, pestle and belt.

CanYaDigIt

Reaction score
Thanks Mike. I sure would love to get some color in there, so finding an amber or cobalt would be awesome. I saw that green Affleck that Dean got from you. Man that one's pretty. I think I saw that Kirk that you posted in a different thread too. I'd love to do some digging with you if the occasion ever arises. It would be nice to have one or more in my collection that I actually dug myself.

CanYaDigIt

Reaction score
wow those are great,very nice collection.how long have you worked on those?

Thanks. It really hasn't taken too long to get em. I just keep a vigilant eye out.

Here's a couple more I just got today.
This one is just a larger version of one I already had. I've got several with the same base embossing, but most are barely readable so it's nice to have one that's nice and strong. (I rushed so the pics aren't that good)
sacs001-1.jpg

base
sacs002-1.jpg

This is a goodie. My third different Gogings. All say something different too which I like. Their not just size variations. A nice little apothecary.
sacs003-1.jpg

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dazewudb3nice!