Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

New site this morning in sunny N FL.

east texas terry

Sep 19, 2019
I see mostly household cleaners and food & liquor bottles but you're in a good era for ACL sodas. I'd definitely kick around and try to find the oldest area of the dump. GL&HH
YOU ARE RIGHT IF THERE ARE LOTS OF LIQUOR BOTTLE THERE WILL BE OLD SODAS I AM DIGGING A 1940,S SITE WITH A LOTS WHISKEY BOTTLE AND DUGI OVER 50 SMALL COKE BOTTLE AND OTHER SODAS

ccpe

Nov 15, 2020
I see mostly household cleaners and food & liquor bottles but you're in a good era for ACL sodas. I'd definitely kick around and try to find the oldest area of the dump. GL&HH
It looks like the trash dump went down the hill so I'm going to search the entire area. Thanks!

sandchip

Sep 1, 2008
Georgia
Does anyone know what this bottle was used for? There are a lot of them. Whoever was living there was havingView attachment 219652 a great time because there seems to be a lot of liquor bottles.
Being in the deep South, this would be my guess. Made in Cairo, Ga. Sadly, they went out of business a few years back. Best store bought syrup you could get (IMHO).

1614081897626.png

ROBBYBOBBY64

Jan 11, 2020
New Jersey

Sarasota941

Nomad Bottle Collector
Jan 10, 2016
Florida
Lake City - There's a lot of abandoned houses all over this area. The vines can be horrible but I'll risk it.

I have property in Ft.White. I know there area. I am in Sarasota as we speak but before coronavirus I was digging alot around up there. Wouldn't mind helping out someday

ccpe

Nov 15, 2020
I have property in Ft.White. I know there area. I am in Sarasota as we speak but before coronavirus I was digging alot around up there. Wouldn't mind helping out someday
That's awesome. Let's go look for bottles.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beachtimothy67