New Spot, New Luck, New Bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JohnN

Reaction score
This is about the size of your typical Vaseline bottle, about 2.5" tall and 2" wide. When I search the Google for LePace's it suggests "Did You Mean LePage's?" I wonder if the bottle is really LePage with a G that looks like a C?

JohnN

Reaction score
Now I have to dig deeper

I went back out today, and only found one whole bottle, and a Pabst Milwaukee with the top busted off. These bottles were probably a foot down, so I guess I'll need to dig deeper in some spots. I did some more probing after I was done digging, and hit some more glass. By that point, I was too hungry to keep digging. Here's my pictures. I already have a whole Pabst Milwaukee, so that wasn't too upsetting. I found a Hudson County Consumers Brewing Company shard, so it was nice to find a whole one. The first picture is the broken Pabst in hole. In case you can't read it, the other bottle is a Hudson County Consumers Br'g Co. from West Hoboken, NJ.
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php

JohnN

Reaction score
Re: Now I have to dig deeper

I went back out after the thunderstorms, and did some more digging. In one spot, I almost had 3 bottles. Unfortunately, only one came out whole. The first hole I dug had the Hudson, a bunch of pieces from a Peter Hauck & Co., and the thing that looks like a shoe polish. The 2 Hudson County... are similar, but not identical.
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members