New to hobby digging Post 1900s trash dump on family property.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Hello DKHJ' I have a page of reading to help new collectors know how to tell what bottles shouod be saved - written to tell you when they were hand and mouth blown products. That is the only kind of glass I have much interest in - except for milks because I worked for Thatcher Glass for 15 yuears and Doctor Thatcher was the man that patented the milk bottle. If you want a copy - send me an email;RED Matthews <bottlemysteruies@yahoo.com>

DKHJ

Reaction score
>Could it be United Co-op from Maynard?Yes, I'm pretty sure that is what it is. I have a lot of what I believe are milk bottle fragments. Hope to create a few whole bottles from the pieces. I have a milk bottle base where below the word REGISTERED are the letters. U C P CO 51

RED Matthews

Reaction score
I think I sent you a posted reply, but didn't find it here now; so that makes me assume it got wiped out. I have a write up for new collectors that covers descriptions that will make sure newbie collectors know wha to look for in an old glass bottle that twlls you when they are hand and mouth bloows and that is the main type of glass I collect and study. Milk bottles are an exception ' because I worked for Thatcher Glass for 15 years; and Doctor Thatcher was the man that invented the milk bottle - way back in years. RED Matthews <bottlemysteries@yahoo.com> Homepage below.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyH