New to this forum and my newest addition

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

flint_illustrator

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. My name is Kenny and I live in the Kansas area. I collect mainly Kansas drug store bottles from Atchison, Topeka and Lawrence areas. I did recently pick up this very rare M. Noll citrate bottle. It was found in a stone lined privy in Atchison. This is only the second one of these known. Just thought Id share this bottle with everyone.

Attachments

• b254dabbefa54e8c8f45dfc7c8493abe.jpg
    b254dabbefa54e8c8f45dfc7c8493abe.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 80

botlguy

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Kenny, good to have a digger from your area showing your finds. Please keep them coming. That is a nice find even if not rare but rarity sure adds interest. Jm

Plumbata

Reaction score
Very excellent citrate, they are some of my favorite bottles. Thanks for sharing and feel free to share more!

sandchip

Reaction score
Good looking bottle, and I'm sure you were glad to get ahold of it. Thanks for sharing it with us.

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.. I have collected glass for 77 years, And concentrated on mouth blown glass. I also worked in the glass mold business for 15 years, and traveled the worlds glass industry,for 22 years selling special alloy castings for improved glass production on glass machine products. Check my home page shown below. RED Matthews

RCO

Reaction score
I don't know much about Kansas bottles but that appears to be a nice find for sure

ScottBSA

Reaction score
Flint, I am probably one of the closest forum members to you. I live just south of Kansas City, MO. One of the booths at WD Pickers Antique Mall in Platte City, MO has some Leavenworth and Atchison bottles. I have a regular route of antique shops I go to in the KC area. I'll keep an eye out for stuff for you. Show us some more pictures, please. Scptt

flint_illustrator

Reaction score
Thank you everyone! Im glad to be here. ScottBSA I will have to check out that booth. Its pretty hard to find an example of an Atchison bottle I already do not have but I will go look next time Im up that way. I have around 60 examples of Atchison Kansas bottles.Kenny

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foothillsarchaeology