NEW TUMBLING TUBE

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Bottle tumbler

Reaction score
What a way to double your fun, better then double mint gum. A double tube for bottles. I have a 31" bed so I can put the stopples in a longer tube and do 2 sodas at once. I have 2 meds going now, one pontiled and one smoth base.
got it from wayne. 3" tube $115 clear pvc
rick

Yw66450.jpg

tazmainiendigger

Reaction score
Hey Rick, did you get a 4 finger on one end and a 3 finger on the other? That's what I run my inks in.... that way I can do rounds squares or umbrellas all in the same tube.... Taz

Bottle tumbler

Reaction score
No i got 2 four fingers. i can do anything with them. my next step is a 4" and keep going up, to double my tumbling. It should take me 6 months to do, but just think.. twice the bottles in the same time, man.. got to be the way to go.
wayne would do a 3 and 4 if you wanted him to.

rick

Unidumper

Reaction score
This rates as the "Why didn't I think of that?" of tumbling. I'll have to give the Doctor a call. Thanks for sharing Rick.

Bottle tumbler

Reaction score
Just ordered 5 tubes all in doubles, man this is just the way to go. BUT you need to make sure your tumbler beds can handle the bigger tubes. he sells them in 24" tubes, my beds on the one pictured are 30" so i can make longer tubes to do sodas and others 2 at once.

Got to be the way to tumble

rick

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
squirrelman