new york black glass pontil hamilton

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

NyDigger1

Reaction score
Would I love to have that in my nyc collection! [sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif]

bottle man

Reaction score
Hi, I would be very Interested, sent an email to you.

Thanks
Kevin

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
While I love the bottle I know I can't afford it. I figure 4-5K$ anyway as a wild guess.
I will say to the interested members that the posted email DOES match the registration, just in case your wondering about a scam.
I know it's not proof of anything but.....

No offense Steve, but one post for a BIG sale is kind of odd.

mr digger1

Reaction score
This bottle is 100% genuine, it was originally bought from the Glassworks Auction in America by an English man who was working and living in New York at the time. He has since changed his job and moved back to the United Kingdom. As far as we both know it is the only example known. I collect early pontiled hamiltons but mostly from the UK, if I can find them. If you compare to the pictures which are posted on the forum to the link below this will confirm to any doubters that it is the same bottle.
This is a genuine bottle.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDIQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sodasandbeers.com%2FSABShowBottle.aspx%3FBottle%3D50755AA%26Firm_Number%3D50755&ei=z9k2UtmcGYWnhAe5uICQCw&usg=AFQjCNHw4lyAC1XpMVUyXxA9untHgMPX7g&bvm=bv.52164340,d.ZG4

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
If you read my post you'll see a never doubted it's authenticity. I was just saying a one post sale is odd.

Your post on http://www.britishbottleforum.co.uk (needs registration to view) is fabulous, try duplicating it here. That is a REALLY dark green! Great write by Mark.
Not bad for a boot sale originally. [:)][:)]
It may well do much better than the UK over here, not sure when or how much the Glassworks got.

Eric

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Just for curiosity sake , how does one go about making a secure deal with a seller in a foreign country?
Do you use an intermediary service?
How do you insure a valuable item like that?
I assume the party on this end has to pay the customs fee?
I haven't done much international dealing. Certainly nothing of that value.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acrgator