newbie with first post and pics

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

portland med. man

Reaction score
here`s a few bottles i found at this on going construction site 2 blocks from my house i`ve found lots of bottles there in the past 3 years.... cant wait till they do more construction in the spring

Sq45603.jpg

Attachments

• Sq45603.jpg
    Sq45603.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 69

portland med. man

Reaction score
here`s the best find from the construction site i found on top of a pile about 5 months ago

Xu62484.jpg
partially damaged skull poison

diggerjeff

Reaction score
welcome to the forum!!! too bad about the skull poison!!!!!!!!! show us a pic of your favorite bottle(s) please!!

portland med. man

Reaction score
the poison i actually sold on ebay for 365.00 damaged , i dont collect poisons and thought someone else would enjoy it better. i got tons of pics of diggin and bottles will post alot as soon as i`m welcome by all . here`s a picture of my portland maine druggist collection with close to 100 bottles mostly 1880`s - 1900`s most are damaged free and i keep the rarer damage ones untill i can find a replacement only a few are actually aquired on ebay....enjoy

Ec87706.jpg

kastoo

Reaction score
Hey! You're from privydiggerpit? We know each other? What did that crown top on the far left turn out to be?

portland med. man

Reaction score
hey kastoo those were local portland sodas ingall`s brothers yeah it was getting boring over there so i thought i`d come over and share my pics and stuff with people that would actually care if you now waht i`m saying.... cant wait to share all my pics and stuff ... posted pics of potential privies and not a one person responded piss me of cause i took the time to drive around my home town and stop take pics and crop them and name them boy doesnt that steam your pants while they are still on ........very pretty baby bye the way.... talk later

Fd93052.jpg

Attachments

• Fd93052.jpg
    Fd93052.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 77

bottles141

Reaction score
hi, just wanted to say welcome to the forum. those bottles are pretty nice i live in bath maine and have been digging for about 15 years. It is pretty cool when you find the bottles laying right on top of the dirt. i have been always on the look out at construction sites but have not had much luck. I have dug alot of nice bottles around here in maine though. But i never dug a skull poison not even a piece of one. Very nice find !!!

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Hey John, welcome to the forum, yahoo anotha Mainah! Not to brag, but there seems to be a LOT of forum members from MAINE.
Where are you located in the area? I think that's the first skull posion I've heard about being found locally. I know of a development just getting under way on Saco street (Westbrook) out towards the industrial park. It's behind a nice old 1840s brick estate that I know has a dump out behind it which they likely will be uncovering. Right now they're taking out the trees, I'm keeping my eyes peeled for the escavation of the roadway to start any day now. Maybe we could get out there to look around. Welcome Again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acrgator