News From the Archy Front

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

surfaceone

Reaction score
I like to try and keep abreast of what is happening on the archy front. I found a couple of stories I thought some o y'all might enjoy. First one up is the latest Witch Bottle find. Why are they always Bellarmine Jugs? Have any of you dug one?

Next story is a bit closer to home. It's a Virginian who is investigating his old slave cabin. There is no mention of a privy excavation. One of you Commonwealth diggers need to point him in the right direction.

RedGinger

Reaction score
We are going to analyse what is inside the bottle to see what it contains.â€

I would not like to be assigned that job[:-]. Very interesting, though. Thanks for posting those articles.

RedGinger

Reaction score
Oh, I get it. No analyze or analysis. It had to be done by the moderators and admin, but it sucks. I'll settle for the word study.

pyshodoodle

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RedGinger

We are going to analyse what is inside the bottle to see what it contains.â€

I would not like to be assigned that job[:-]. Very interesting, though. Thanks for posting those articles.

Oh - sure - you're willing to dig in 150 year old human excrement, but don't want to check out someone's 350 year old bellybutton fluff! Sounds like you finally understand why some people think it's gross to dig a privy! [:D]

Analyze that!

RedGinger

Reaction score
[:D] I wonder where bellybutton fluff comes from. I don't have any.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudia1