nor cal

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

steamfitter38

Reaction score
looking for someone who needs a digging partner here in northern cali. i live hour north of san fran.

steamfitter38

Reaction score
petaluma huh? im in windsor,i just found an old bottle from petaluma,from a brewery ,1890s. im in windsor,i know of a place i go to in healdsburg,1900s -1930s. hit me back if u want.

plungemuffin

Reaction score
I live in Castro Valley, and am looking for a digging partner. I have a creek that runs 25 feet in front of my front door. I have lived here all my life (40 years), and have recently found a spot right across the street, where I have already dug up 20 to 30 old bottles, and sooo much broken glassware. Have found some really neat bottles. The house next door to me, was built around the 1850's, and have read about the house being a resting stop for settlers before traveling on over the pass. Anyway, it's a pretty interesting spot, and has much potential for great finds. I will take pictures and post them in the next week or so. If anyone is interested, e-mail me. My name is michele.

plungemuffin

Reaction score
have found some spots on my family's property. Live in castro valley, 10 feet from a creek. Let me know if you are interested.

ktbi

Reaction score
Hi to all on this thread. I live in Vacaville and would love to have a digging partner or two. I used to go out in the late fifties and early sixties with my Grandfather in the Ghost towns of Nevada, but joined the Navy and lost interest. I inherited a lot of bottles recently and kind of got the bug again. Looks like about four of us now looking for partners in this area. Lets arrange something. Ron

plungemuffin

Reaction score
Hi Ron, yourself and any of the others in this area that would like to get together on my family's property in Castro Valley, can reach me by e-mail at plungemuffin@yahoo.com. I would love to get together with you, and some others soon, and have a great digging day. My name is Michele.

P.S. Just make sure you put "digging buddy" in the subject area. With all the e-mails I receive, I tend to delete alot of them I think are garbage. Wouldn't want to miss to miss any future digging pals.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tasha85