NORTH CAROLINA

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

diggermeister

Reaction score
Hey All, I'm back after a forced layoff. I've got my eye some good sites and would love to find someone to help dig 'em up. Newbe, Novice, Expert, whatever I'm just looking to share the expeience, have some fun and find lots-o-bottles. Please respond if interseted. I'm in the Charlotte area but love travling if you've got some sites and want a partner. Thanks, Gary aka diggermeister

ps attaced are some of my finds from a dig in '05

C0430DEF45064C84AF66C982E20FC3CE.jpg

Attachments

• C0430DEF45064C84AF66C982E20FC3CE.jpg
    C0430DEF45064C84AF66C982E20FC3CE.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 77

willong

Reaction score
Hi Gary,

I'm an old fart from the West Coast who used to dig back in the 70's. Been reading this forum for a couple years now, and am getting the bug again. Have been thinking about making a cross-country "Bottle Digging Vacation" for awhile now (I'd like to dig where they didn't wait until 1889 to become a state!). If I do get back your way, do you mind if I give you a holler? I'm not looking to dig out anybody's site, or hog a bunch of bottles--I'd just like to experience digging other, older regions and maybe bring home one or two nice keepers from each state I visit.

Regards,

Will

diggermeister

Reaction score
Hey Will, That sounds great! I love meeting new folks swapping stories and, of course, trying to find some history.
When do you think you'll make this trip? Traveling by RV? If you do come this way we have plenty of room for a trailer or whatever and could even find you a place to hook up elec. etc.
Keep in touch...Gary

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1