O Lord. Overpricing out the roof.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ncbred

Reaction score
I remember drinking out of those as a kid, lol. Anyone here old enough to have drunk out of the Red, White & Blue double dots? [;)]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I remember walking along the river and finding them and stuff like this washed up, I'd take them to the railroad bridge and wing 'em as far upstream as possible, so I had time to make my calculations as an artillery expert, and the artillery was rocks from the tracks.. most of the time I missed and the bottles would float with the tide under the bridge, so that was my chance to drop a big fat rock on a bottle and sink it with an accurate hit like from a B29... which only rarely occurred.. but yeah, I remember the late 1970's to early 1980's, when it was still OK to be a kid outside throwing rocks at bottles in the river and trying to sink them.. and nobody ever called the cops.. those were the days..!

zecritr

Reaction score
Yep remember doing that myself,more than a few times lol
now i wish i could find those bottles i missed lol

ncbred

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: MisterSilverSearcher

So, what about this user? Nyalthani. He bid on my test listing of $1900. http://www.ebay.com/itm/271201698023?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

This person is buying a little of everything if you look at their feedback.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229