OCT CONTEST FINAL 2nd PLACE ROUND

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I imagine Rick would be quite pleased to get a vote, but I'm not convinced she had this one in mind:
AA3EC087FA8C4B3E910A51B85A8511E4.jpg

..anyway, it's not included in this round, so Angel's vote goes to the closest # and blimey! It's # 79!

RedGinger

Reaction score
Thanks Charlie, Nina and everyone. I can use all the help I can get as I am up against some tough competition!

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hey Mister Charlie,

Are you calling for another round of voting? Is this a variation on the "early and often" gambit? I think I had a hanging chad on that last ballot.

florida_hanging_chad_recount.jpg

cyberdigger

Reaction score
from what I can gather about your post, you have not visited the beginning of this thread.. here's a FREE RIDE

surfaceone

Reaction score
Why thank you Mister Charlie,

I did completely overlook that little Submit Vote button, thanks for the whiplash. It wouldn't allow me to vote 5 times though. Wouldn't even let me vote twice. Whatz up with that.

voting_booth_big.jpg

andy volkerts

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: surfaceone

Why thank you Mister Charlie,

I did completely overlook that little Submit Vote button, thanks for the whiplash. It wouldn't allow me to vote 5 times though. Wouldn't even let me vote twice. Whatz up with that.

voting_booth_big.jpg
[;)] Hey ! this aint Florida ya know hangin chads and all!!!!!!!!

glass man

Reaction score
Is this still up for voting?Sorry my birthday near killed me....any way my vote is for 79....just to make sure it is Laur's pic.I just woke Nina up long enough to make sure she meant for her vote to go to Laur too and after the cob webs got outer her head she said "yes..well she said "the one that has the glasses and stuff in the picture" then she got more awake and then said "YES,Laur's picture"'

Unlike me Nina don't come to a screaming and holloring when awakened in sich a fasion like some one that lives in this house do![8|] I think birthdays should come like leap years...[8D] JAMIE

RedGinger

Reaction score
That's very sweet of you, Jamie. Thanks for your votes. [:)]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26