OCT CONTEST FINAL 2nd PLACE ROUND

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RedGinger

Reaction score
Charlie, my bottles arrived today and I love them! We both thought they were so cool! I can't wait to display them. Thank you for your generosity.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
[:)] I wiped them down just before packing them, and I thought they look pretty good as a set of 3 old labeled chems.. the tansy is my fave. The generosity was simply passed on from the gent at the flea market who unloaded the whole box on me.. [;)] Enjoy!

tigue710

Reaction score
Oops, I missed it... But these are the pics I voted for I think, at least some of them...!

I like the calander idea, possibly we could set up a calendar account and pre order, then if enough people pre order we could prepay to cover calendar costs, possibly even make more to sell at bottle shows with profits to benefit the forum... Actually this could turn into something, with the possibility of a forum bank roll to buy nice bottles for forum auctions and even an organized forum bottle show? I talked to Rog years ago about buying the forum so I could developed it more but he didn't have any interest in selling...

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2