Offended a fellow member here...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: wilmingtonbottleboys

hummmmmm????????
What's your question Chris, like I said it's kinda hard to value locals when there are only a few collectors of them. I wish he had given me the prices he wanted so I could have decided if I wanted to spend the money, I hate the fact I offended him with my offers...Jim

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: bottle_head9

The last bottle I tried buying here was a olive phoenix bitters.Seller wanted $350.00 for it.I gladly accepted.Wouldn`t you know some do gooders had to contact the seller and tell him that his bottle was worth soooo much more.Well you know the seller didn`t want to sell to me any more.Thanks do gooders[:'(]Next time mind you owne business...[:'(][:'(]
I remember when this happened and I kept my mouth shut but I had a feeling the value was higher for sure. I figure if I come here and offer a bottle for a low price that's on me, but if people are low balling me then I need to do my homework before selling....Jim

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: lobeycat

The last bottle I tried buying here was a olive phoenix bitters.Seller wanted $350.00 for it.I gladly accepted.Wouldn`t you know some do gooders had to contact the seller and tell him that his bottle was worth soooo much more.Well you know the seller didn`t want to sell to me any more.Thanks do goodersNext time mind you owne business...
It was probably me [;)] Funny right?
LOL...[;)]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
It's tough to price antique bottles, that's for sure.. so it should be understood by any buyer or seller that a certain amount of negotiating should occur to arrive at a sale price.. taking things like low offers or high prices personally kinda gets in the way of progress, I would think..

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Talk_to_the_hand.jpg

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Don't git me wrong, I love when you guys beat each other up, and I especially enjoy when you pick on me.. but now I have these duties to uphold the forum constitution and stuff.. quite a pickle to be in.. [:D]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
While we're getting people's's attenshun..

LET IT BE KNOWN​

There's a difference between fun fighting and yucky fighting. Don't forget that.. I know it's hard times in the world these days and we're not all in that hippy dippy mellow mood, but good old fashioned sarcasm is not dead.. keep it clean, no potty mouth.. no icky pics.. no apparent rage or indication of physical threat, and we'll let you rip each other up all day.. [&:]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mlzeigler