Oh no, not another Contest .. Oct 2011

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
What if everyone gets all forty ?

First email I get with all 40 right wins it...

spool up the Cray 2 Rick ...
Cray2_Feathered.jpg

carobran

Reaction score
thanx alot!!!.............now i gotta spend every spare minute of my time to get that dadgum bottle!![8|][8D][:mad:][;)][:D]

carobran

Reaction score
well,ive got 18 so far..........14 im sure of,the others i think are right................ive got a couple of ?'s..............will a phrase sometimes count as 2 words(such as IRONPONTIL & PONTIL)??.................and what directions do they go(do they go backwards??)[8|][;)]

Wheelah23

Reaction score
Car, you ain't helping yourself by posting the answers... [8D]

Gunther, do we send in our final submission all at once? I have thirty something now, so should I send them now? If I do that and then find the rest tomorrow, should I send those in?

carobran

Reaction score
i just made that up,i dont know if their there or not[8|]

RedGinger

Reaction score
I sent you an email with the most I could find after working on it for awhile. Thanks for this contest, Matt. And yes, my eyes are shot for the night!

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Wheelah23

Car, you ain't helping yourself by posting the answers... [8D]

Gunther, do we send in our final submission all at once? I have thirty something now, so should I send them now? If I do that and then find the rest tomorrow, should I send those in?
i think ill take a brake ,my eyes hurt[:eek:]..............of coarse,now ill never get to sleep since that bottle will keep flashing before my eyes...........and then the word puzzle[8|].............then the bottle[8|].............then the puzzle[8|]..........and so on..[8|][8D][;)]

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
do we send in our final submission all at once? I have thirty something now, so should I send them now? If I do that and then find the rest tomorrow, should I send those in?

The rules say one entry per member. When you send your list do it only once. Only the first email will be counted.

epackage

Reaction score
38 was the best I could do Matt, I love that bottle but I can't go any further since I had to use the screen only since I don't have a printer. I threw in 2 guesses at the end but I don't think they're any good....Jim

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster