Old bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Grady

Reaction score
I am new to this site and trying to find some info on some old bottles. My father in law passed away and we are having a yard sale. He had a bunch of medicine bottles and old drink bottles. If I can figure this site out I can send some pics.
would appreciate any help.

Grady

Reaction score
image.jpgimage.jpgHere are some pictures

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 112
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 99

botlguy

Reaction score
I see nothing there earth shaking or of great monetary value although there could be a sleeper or two. If you can't get some in person help I suggest just pricing them by gut feeling and listen to offers.
Jim

Tombstone Brick

Reaction score
I agree with Jim. I usually sell most of those sodas for 1-5 dollars. If you price it too high they'll let you know. Glass embossed I try for a little more.

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Value, in general, is hard to give. It depends on area. The prices listed above are actually too high here in Michigan, for the most part. The value of the dollar, even in America, is different depending on area. California, prices are higher. Oregon, they're typically lower.
In a yard sale, I'd asked 1-2 dollars each for most on the bottom shelf. The top-shelf is modern collectibles, which I do not know anything about beyond that they were meant to be collected (and thus usually have lesser value).

Welcome to the site.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuctionAnnie