old pop bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jmss96

Reaction score
I have an old coke bottle, an old 7- UP bottle and an old Squirt bottle. If any one can tell me the value, it would be appreciated. The Coke bottle is straight sided, clear, 10 oz, and has 12 3 67 on the bottom. The 7-UP is straight sided, green, 10 oz, and has 7 GK-18801(circle with an I in it) 8. 67 on the bottom. The Squirt bottle has twisted swirls on the sides, green, 10 oz and has 7 (circle with an I in it) 65 on the bottom. I am willing to sell these, but would like to find the value first. Can send pictures.
Thanks
Jeff
jmss96@hotmail.com

digdug

Reaction score
THe Coca Cola sounds like a No Deposit No Return bottle. Worth maybe around $5. The other 2 would be worth a few dollars each. Does the 7 Up or Squirt bottle have a City name painted on them? This will always increase the value of these type of bottles.

jmss96

Reaction score
I can not find a city on any of the three bottles. Only the Squirt is painted. The coke and 7up are just embossed. I cannot find pictures of any of these bottles anywhere.

wootten

Reaction score
Perhaps if you can get us pix -we could help look up the bottles-I do too have a pepsicola a green u-up bottle with a lady holding up bubbles and some old coke bottles-if any one can help you -it would be the people on this sight-I am a newbie also and have the most awesome people try to help me. Good luck and let us know-wendy

jmss96

Reaction score
The pictures I took won't upload for some reason. [:mad:]I can email them if someone is interested in seeing them.
Thanks
Jeff
jmss96@hotmail.com

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter