ole Savannah

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dirtdiggerswife

Reaction score
We need to insure the Bottles. ANY Ideas on how much? They belonged to my late Father-in Law, Land developer in Savannah,GA. We would never consider selling not even one. He cleared the old Ice house, the properties on either side of the Historic Pirates House just to name a few. However, he had to turn over the findings at both of those sites to the owners of the properties. But there were many people that he worked for over the years that granted him permission to keep anything that he found!! Thanks just a ballpark figure would be nice. None are cracked or broken some scratches, But I think the right person could buff them right up. THANKS Dee Dee

surfaceone

Reaction score
We need to insure the Bottles. ANY Ideas on how much?

Hello Deidre,

You've shown us some bottles, in other threads. Are you talking about just those, or are there more? It's impossible to advise you, unless you show & tell some more...

mbcn1794l.jpg

dirtdiggerswife

Reaction score
I don"t know how many there are but I will try to get that together. But trying to get them organized so it makes sense, may be the biggest problem. AND YES there is more!

creeper71

Reaction score
you can try searching for them on Norm heckler auction site.. it might be a pain tho.. he sell top notch bottles an a few I seen might be in one of his past auctions.. Just remember when your searching Color & condition of the bottle is everything.. For example a bottle that is normally Green might sell for 200 but same name but bottle being Colbalt (dark blue) could be 1200.00

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter