Mustache

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I got a funny story but first I just want to ask if any of you guys have had a mustache and shaved it off after having it for a long time? How did people you know act? Did they recognize you? I only ask because I know this guy that had the biggest handlebar mustache. He had it for the 20+ years I knew him. So the story goes... one day my friend, we will call him Jimmy because that's his name. He decided that it was becoming way too much work, ya know? Has to get up early to curl and wax it and do what ever it is he did to get it to stay like that. I always imagined him in the morning with two hair rollers on his face drinking his coffee. Plus he had to touch it up all day even more especially in the heat and humidity. He had enough of it and had his mustache cut off. He went home and walked past the one person who never failed to say hi, the mailman! He walked by like he didn't even know him. He thought that was odd but brushed it off. Until he got to his house. He tried to go in and his dog was going crazy growling showing his teeth. His dog wouldn't let him in his own house! It wasn't until Jimmy yelled at him that he recognized his voice. Funny right! I never realized how much power a mustache has. It can take you over becoming you. Lol! Has anyone else ever have a similar experience with their mustache? Got any mustache pictures?
ROBBYBOBBY64.

butchndad

Reaction score
when my daughter was pretty young i cut off my beard which i had since before she was born. She looked at me for a while, came over and sat in my lap, rubbed my face and asked me if i was still her daddy

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Kids are so funny. Who did she think you were...Mommy?? Of course not you are daddy just less hairy. Adorable story!
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score
I got a funny story but first I just want to ask if any of you guys have had a mustache and shaved it off after having it for a long time? How did people you know act? Did they recognize you? I only ask because I know this guy that had the biggest handlebar mustache. He had it for the 20+ years I knew him. So the story goes... one day my friend, we will call him Jimmy because that's his name. He decided that it was becoming way too much work, ya know? Has to get up early to curl and wax it and do what ever it is he did to get it to stay like that. I always imagined him in the morning with two hair rollers on his face drinking his coffee. Plus he had to touch it up all day even more especially in the heat and humidity. He had enough of it and had his mustache cut off. He went home and walked past the one person who never failed to say hi, the mailman! He walked by like he didn't even know him. He thought that was odd but brushed it off. Until he got to his house. He tried to go in and his dog was going crazy growling showing his teeth. His dog wouldn't let him in his own house! It wasn't until Jimmy yelled at him that he recognized his voice. Funny right! I never realized how much power a mustache has. It can take you over becoming you. Lol! Has anyone else ever have a similar experience with their mustache? Got any mustache pictures?
ROBBYBOBBY64.

No mustache pix, Robby! God, I would hope not. Thats really a cute story. I stumbled on a forum here, and honestly I don’t even know how- but a relative recently showed up with the thickest blackest beard ever…. We were discussing how he looked like possible Teleban, And did they give him a ruff time at the airport? Then this showed up! These are the biggest bunch of Uber-sensitive guys, sharing tears over beards. This stuff is funny!!

Oh, lord…. Looking at his pix, all I can think is I don’t know why she wouldn’t just love it! I mean think of what’ you could find in there…. Maybe some old bottles even!
That’s such a funny read, with all the comments and advice…
I wish it would just let me link to the whole conversation but it won’t. Anyway… it was cute!
6e1be103adb5bf6664cec2fbf1e22c5c.png

app

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
9cc4527f259a520d8f8ae5c87a10a919.jpg

Last edited:

embe

Reaction score
Last time I shaved my Boy said: "Dad, you look like a kid, but a super big kid"

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Last time I shaved my Boy said: "Dad, you look like a kid, but a super big kid"
That's what I got when I had some scruff for a while. I can't really call it a beard. But when I shaved everyone said I looked 10 years younger.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
No mustache pix, Robby! God, I would hope not. Thats really a cute story. I stumbled on a forum here, and honestly I don’t even know how- but a relative recently showed up with the thickest blackest beard ever…. We were discussing how he looked like possible Teleban, And did they give him a ruff time at the airport? Then this showed up! These are the biggest bunch of Uber-sensitive guys, sharing tears over beards. This stuff is funny!!

Oh, lord…. Looking at his pix, all I can think is I don’t know why she wouldn’t just love it! I mean think of what’ you could find in there…. Maybe some old bottles even!
That’s such a funny read, with all the comments and advice…
I wish it would just let me link to the whole conversation but it won’t. Anyway… it was cute!
6e1be103adb5bf6664cec2fbf1e22c5c.png

app

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
9cc4527f259a520d8f8ae5c87a10a919.jpg
That's too funny. I think alot of guys got laughed at for looking taliban. Arguing over a beard is a weird. Food scraps yes, bottles no.
Lol!
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mlzeigler