One mans trash.... Wow

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I guess it shows to go ya, you can't leave no dump unturned. Even a site that looks pointless had unknowing dumpers. Is it just me or have we all thrown out something we regretted later or just didn't know about? Hindsight, huh, I wish I had more of it. I can't think of all the stuff I threw out or gave away (or sold way to cheap).
NICE FIND!!

huffmnd

Reaction score
Is that a regular crock or a water cooler? If it is a cooler let me know, I have one that this whole time I just thought it was a crock with a drain hole, it has the number 25 on it.

dirtflicker

Reaction score
Hey Bram, I would love to know what the value of it is when you find out....thats a really nice pottery find....your definately lucky to have found it in one piece....WELL DONE AND KEEP US POSTED ON THIS ONE!

DF

BOTLDGR03

Reaction score
Sweet find!!! You never know what you can find in the woods. Maybe others who might have stumbled across it didn't feel like lugging that big dude out of there. I would guess $100 to $150 as is, although some Redwings are very valuable. I saw a Redwing crock with lid on Ebay go for $12,000 about a year ago. Good luck. Robert

downeastdigger

Reaction score
Crawling through the mud and briars of Eliot Maine
Thanks for the posts guys. I wrote to the Redwing site on line and asked what it was and what it's value is. They said it is a laboratory pot or grocery store pot. It's not a water cooler, water coolers all say "water cooler" on them, and are alot more valuable. This one is worth about $150, with the 2 spickot holes. I can't believe it was just laying there, and is MINT. Also, there was a white lid inside the pot, with the other 2 smaller banged up pots, and I think it is a redwing also, and may be worth $75 or so. Not sure.
I dug a dump today for about 6 hours, came up with a few Bromos. I guess I was due to get skunked, I've been on a great run lately, so I sure won't complain.
Good luck digging guys,
Bram

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter