Orange swimsuit bubble girl 7up

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

iggyworf

Reaction score
Great stuff about the 'Joyce' bottles. Have to keep an eye out for those bottles.

iggyworf

Reaction score
Great stuff about the 'Joyce' bottles. Have to keep an eye out for those bottles. Jbeas31 excellent bottle.

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
At this juncture I feel it is safe to say that Jbeas31's solid-orange-colored-swimsuit 7up bottle is a ...

One-Of-A-Kind Only Known Example

Last edited:

Jbeas31

Reaction score
At this juncture I feel it is safe to say that Jbeas31's solid-orange-colored-swimsuit 7up bottle is a ...

One-Of-A-Kind Only Known Example

SODAPOPBOB
I knew it was rare when I saw it. I had no idea it was that rare. I have some nice 7up pieces, but this is now the gem of my collection.

Thank you for the help and all the interesting information about the Joyce family.

Photon440

Reaction score
Well, since there's now no chance to form a shelf collection of these orange swimsuit bottles, I'll offer only $25. I'm sure SODAPOPBOB will have lost interest entirely by now and has withdrawn his earlier offer. :)

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
My offer of $50.00 still stands, but even with that said you have to wonder what the bottle is actually worth. Let's assume for the time being that its the only known example among thousands of other 1937 7up swimsuit bottles. Let's also assume they were only made for and distributed by the Joyce Products Company. Of course condition is also a factor which, based on the current pictures, I feel is safe to say is about a 7.0 on a scale of 10.0. If listed on eBay again and properly described and promoted as a one of a kind, only known example, you just gotta wonder what an advanced 7up collector would be willing to pay for it, especially if that collector had deep pockets and just had to have it? Would it sell in the $50+ range or possibly as much as $500+? I honestly don't know the answer but perhaps in time others will make offers and help establish a true value.

Canadacan

Reaction score
I would pay up to $75 saying it's a 7.0 one of a kind.... and top out at about $125.00 for 9.0+. True you may get a hard core collector paying in the hundreds for even a one known, but if there is no supply there can there be much of a demand? I have seen and have rare items that only bring under the $100 dollar mark and much less in some cases. It would be worth it to list it on ebay to find out, just put a ridiculous reserve price on it and see where it goes to, yes some potential buyers may be unhappy but many people do it!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1