Over 40 Bottles Given To Me!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

John Sudul

Reaction score
Recently a buddy of mine called me the other night and said " Hey John , You know all those bottles out in my garage . Im getting rid of them .. Do you want them?" . I hesitated a bit and asked what he had in mind for a price , trade . He just sort of chuckled and said "Cmon over Im going to give them to you, I had another fellow in mind , but I thought you would appreciate them more." BOY, Was he ever right...I dont think I can even sell them, due to the nature in which they came into my collection.A great deal of them are embossed and almost all are 1800s bottles!!! What a guy!!! I will post some pics later . Just wanted to share this story with everyone here!

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Hey John, Now that's what I call a friend![:)] Sound's like a great guy to 'Share A Bottle With' - non-alcoholic of course![;)] Great for you!

John Sudul

Reaction score
Hey Norm, This guy has been my bottle digging mentor for a couple years now. He has shown me some awesome bottle digging site information which I could never repay. For him to give me these bottles which he personally found... well it just BLEW ME AWAY!!! It is impossible to show my appreciation. Wait to you see the pics of some of these bottles!!!

John Sudul

Reaction score
Heres a pic of all the bottles together.............

Us55407.jpg

Attachments

• Us55407.jpg
    Us55407.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 93

John Sudul

Reaction score
Heres a pic of three good ones, there are actually alot of good ones . They just need cleaned up better. I will put a list of what all they embossed read later.

Pn37115.jpg

Attachments

• Pn37115.jpg
    Pn37115.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 84

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem