OWS.. ..am I the only one..

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

andy volkerts

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: glass man

ORIGINAL: andy volkerts

[:eek:] In reply to everyone. I have gone back over this post and realize that it has gotten a little out of hand. Every one who has posted on this subject is liked by others here in this forum, plus they all have given their help and knowledge to others, all of you have contributed to the forum and bottle collecting more than just a few times. So maybe we should call a moratorium on this subject before one of steps in it real bad with one of us. I will apologize to anyone who thinks that I may have slighted them re this subject, and maybe we can go back to what we do best.....Collect and jaw about bottles......Andy

Are you crazy Andy ,making sane statements like this?[8D]

Naw you are right...the folks that don't agree on me with this are wonderful people...I KNOW! It is just we all feel deeply bout things and that makes us want to "Stand Up" for what we believe,a good quality,but who is really right/wrong on some things is the Thing.
JAMIE
[X(] I know we all feekl strongly about that which affects our country and our lives. I just felt that I had, for one, gone a little to far with some of our members here which I care about a lot. Just tryin to let in a little breath of fresh air, so to speak..Andy

glass man

Reaction score

ORIGINAL: glass man

[:eek:] In reply to everyone. I have gone back over this post and realize that it has gotten a little out of hand. Every one who has posted on this subject is liked by others here in this forum, plus they all have given their help and knowledge to others, all of you have contributed to the forum and bottle collecting more than just a few times. So maybe we should call a moratorium on this subject before one of steps in it real bad with one of us. I will apologize to anyone who thinks that I may have slighted them re this subject, and maybe we can go back to what we do best.....Collect and jaw about bottles......Andy

Yep again you are right...I just have a hard time staying away from things like this cause I know many are hurting and a few ain't and want...at least I hopefully have got it together enough not to start one,but feel all have the right if they want too.

I love all on here!JAMIE

Are you crazy Andy ,making sane statements like this?[8D]

Naw you are right...the folks that don't agree on me with this are wonderful people...I KNOW! It is just we all feel deeply bout things and that makes us want to "Stand Up" for what we believe,a good quality,but who is really right/wrong on some things is the Thing.
JAMIE
[X(] I know we all feekl strongly about that which affects our country and our lives. I just felt that I had, for one, gone a little to far with some of our members here which I care about a lot. Just tryin to let in a little breath of fresh air, so to speak..Andy

harold

Reaction score
I am called an idiot, yet people seem to watch my every comment. I can only reason one thing. These people want a date! No thanks, my better half would object. I was never a teacher. When I found out that the union was giving to the clintons, I quit.

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: harold

I am called an idiot, yet people seem to watch my every comment. I can only reason one thing. These people want a date! No thanks, my better half would object. I was never a teacher. When I found out that the union was giving to the clintons, I quit.
You were called an idiot because your FIRST POST on ABN was about chastizing those of us posting about politics in the General Forum instead of talking about bottles. Now 80% of your posts are in the General Forum and about politics, so yeah YOU'RE AN IDIOT...Thanks for continuing to prove it...[8|]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I don't know how necessary it is to talk about stuff like this.. it could be seen as divisive.. we're only humans, anyway.. we're all messed up one way or the other. [;)]

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
I don't know how necessary it is to talk about stuff like this.. it could be seen as divisive..

I've already hit the green button on most of the people who post more about politics than bottles but it still wastes on average 33 milliseconds of my time to scroll past these topics in the list of todays topics[:D]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Wow if you keep track of milliseconds of your time you must be pretty dern busy! [8D] I usually go from sleeping to waking up to working to relaxing to sleeping with periods of eating, drinking, bathing, and of course the occasional trip to the loo. There's 24 hours right there..[8|]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter