Pan?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

logueb

Reaction score
Hey Woody, I believe that you nailed this one. I remember the white enameled ones at the Courthouse back in the day. I always wondered who cleaned out those things until I saw a "Trustee" inmate cleaning them one day. [:mad:]

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Cool find Gary...worth a wet foot for that one, and in such good shape!
m6.gif

lexdigger

Reaction score
Yeah, that's a sweet little spittoon. I've got a couple that I've dug, but neither have the funnel top like that one. Nice find!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I have a comment, but I don't want it to seem like I am in any way putting the object down, which is really a very nice specimen:

Spittoons are YUCKY THINGS ! Call me sheltered and sensitive, but the whole idea of a bowl of expectorations on the coffee table.. ick! [:'(]

lexdigger

Reaction score
Beats the hell out of a coffee can! LOL! I still gag a little when I think about accidentally looking into a coffee can full of dip spit as a child. I'll take my tobacco in a pipe, thank you! ;)

hunter2000

Reaction score
mainer you promised you would never tell how much I smell. I think you have a great find there. Let me see I have seen how many spittoons a none. If I had seen many I would say different. I cant wait to find its twin you know how the ark treats us. I found about 20 Milk bottles the other day gonna trough them on ebay I will send you a pic off them.

Question for any one. Will soaking my old bottles in bleached water hurt them if they sit for a couple weeks?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter