part of catsup history??

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RedGinger

Reaction score
Boy would I love to have one like it. I remember my ex screaming at me when I bought a bottle of Heinz ketchup. I was "supporting Kerry" by doing that. He also thought my bottle hobby was "dirty" and he couldn't for the life of him understand it. Great bottle, at any rate lol.

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
I wasnt implying that this was a catsup bottle, only that it was connected with catsup history.
That Anchor bottle is neat and the form looks very close.
There seemed to be a lot of notes issued from that company I guess in an attempt to keep it afloat.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Well, I think you did great, and I'll personally guarantee a 100% return on your investment. [;)]

bottlediger

Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pittsburgh-PA-bimal-Heinz-Noble-Co-Ketchup-food-utility-bottle-/110749039661?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c9283c2d

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pittsburgh-PA-bimal-Heinz-Noble-Co-Ketchup-food-utility-bottle-/110749039661?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c9283c2d

thanks for link Ry.
That one is a bit different , it has the '& CO'
That must be the one I heard about with the backwards Ns.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Hopefully its worth more than $22
It was $75 in Zumwalt's. I guess there were at least 2 molds, forward and reverse N. I'm surprised the ebay didn't go a little higher. The N I would think would counter the stain.
Put it up next to your Dr. Miles Compound Extract of Tomato, even it it was pickles.[:)]

LtlBtl

Reaction score
The backwards n version is one of the most coveted of the myriad of Heinz bottles. I don't think rare is accurate, definitely not at all common. Still, it's pretty desirable by locals and those who aren't. One sold recently on Ebay for 60ish which is pretty low. They used to be at least double that.
It's a beauty and i wish mine looked that nice.

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohib