Paterson EXPLOSION!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
Thanks Steve, great flick.

It does seem never ending Melinda, when the Guru and his digging partner are still finding new stuff after doing this since the late 60's it gives me hope I'll keep finding new things. I have 4 bottles in my collection that he has never seen which makes me feel good...[;)]

Thanks Brian...[;)]

epackage

Reaction score
These are the six 1/2 gallons I brought home with me today...

0260690C339141D689802B93FAEAA0BD.jpg

Attachments

• 0260690C339141D689802B93FAEAA0BD.jpg
    0260690C339141D689802B93FAEAA0BD.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 82

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Awesome Jimbo!!! So happy for you. Locals are my pride and joy too. Can't imagine your joy right now. What an awesome addition to your collection. Maybe the Paterson Guru should now be called the Paterson Bottle Oz/God! Holy cow, what a once in a lifetime haul. Congrats and again so happy for you my friend. Your finds never stop amazing me. Please keep sharing them. Carma is good!

PD

epackage

Reaction score
Thanks a bunch Tom, he has really been a major influence on my collecting and has passed on knowledge it took him 40+ years to attain thru alot of digs and hard research. I can't imagine anyone else passing along all that hard work to someone he's only known 3 years, but I think the fact I had so many Paterson historic items besides bottles just like him solidified the friendship. Him and his digging partner are two of the best people in the hobby for sure, I wish there were more collectors like them...

Penn Digger

Reaction score
You deserve it Jim, even though many might still think of you as a newbie. Your sincerity for Paterson bottles and such likens that of a multi-decade collector! Nice that an older, experienced collector sees that in you. I have had that happen to me on a MUCH smaller scale. Again, congrats.

PD

idigjars

Reaction score
Congratulations! Those are awesome additions. It's interesting to look at the lettering and see where many were decorated by the same people. Very cool. Thank you for sharing them with us. Paul

edndlm

Reaction score
Nice Jim , I'm glad you got them from The Guru . I'm glad they went to a good home as a group . I was able to see them all together in the attic after The South River NJ show and was impressed for sure . It will be a project just getting them all down the ship's ladder , but I'm sure you'll have lots of help .

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen