PAYING TOP DOLLAR FOR BARQ'S ROOT BEER & MOON GLO ITEMS

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BARQS19

Reaction score
Hi Erica great bottle, thanks, I will get in contact with you via email. Now everyone this is one of the three versions, there is another one out there, instead of a white area, it's black. There is also a version from Corpus Christi TX that looks EXACTLY like a blue labeled Sun Crest bottle. Unfortunately I don't have a pic of the moon glo but can get one of a common sun crest bottle. All you do is replace the word sun crest with moon glo and it looks just like it.
BARQS19

#1twin

Reaction score
Hey Robert, Mine is the one with black background, Orange circle and black letters. Still kicking myself for not having my clear sealer in hand that day[:mad:] It looks rather sad[&o]

Marvin

BARQS19

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been on here in a while. I say this bottle is rare but I know of at least 20-30 DUG. Problem is they are all ghost labels, comes right off. Then I find a broken one in a creek bed and the label is untouched MINT!?? Who knows but thanks Erica the bottle came in and it looks great, if anyone else has any please let me know. Will try and post a picture of the Corpus Christi, TX Moon Glo bottle in the next few days.
BARQS19

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles