Peppersauce bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mommy19628

Reaction score
This bottle is mine and I was wondering if anyone might be interested in purchasing it? It has this written on the bottom(E.R.D&Co patented Feb "74) It is Cathederal and six sided Thank You

Qn38583.jpg

Attachments

• Qn38583.jpg
    Qn38583.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 93

Miles

Reaction score
I'm sure that someone would like to purchase that bottle. If nobody here does, put it up on ebay, although there was someone on the forum trying to repair a broken version of your bottle.

swizzle

Reaction score
Yup I'm the owner of the broken peppersauce. Its posted in buy, sell and swap. I'm still looking for a top. Is this actually considered a cathederal peppersauce? What's the value on a whole aqua bottle? Did you find any other broken peppersauces with this one? I'll pay for the shipping if you have one. Jason

mommy19628

Reaction score
RE: Peppersauce bottle (swizzle)

I was told it is a Cathederal. This one that I have is in mint condition. If you would like to make me an offer I will consider it Thank You

swizzle

Reaction score
I would make an offer but I'm in need of money and my spending is very limited. I had an offer to get my bottle fixed for the cost of shipping. I see a beautiful emerald spiral peppersauce on e-bay that at $9.99. I see to many beautiful bottles and to few dollar bills in my pocket. If I hit the lottery I'll drop you a line. Post it in buy, sell and swap and see if you get any offers. Jason

slimdigger

Reaction score
The bottle you have is a ribbed peppersauce. Here is a picture of a cathederal peppersauce..

Om31812.jpg

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Slim, you beat me to it!! I was gonna put up a "Cathederal" as well. I just couldn't get to my camera fast enough. Mine looks just like yours with a nice, sharp open pontil[:)]

Wayne

slimdigger

Reaction score
Wayne, I am lost without spell check! I dig much better than I type.

Mommy, The ribbed sauce bottles are fairly common and can usually be purchased as for $10 - 15 dollars.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson