perfume bottle?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi every one, found this one this week. it is 2 1/2" tall, 1" across base. the base and shoulder have 6 sides. embossed on base u.s. patd #1100346, the patd # is from 1914. i hope all the embossing shows. any help with id or value would be greatley appreciated. thanks for looking, rhona

Om33772.jpg

Attachments

• Om33772.jpg
    Om33772.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 73

Tony14

Reaction score
I have the same bottle in two different sizes. I couldnt find anything on them. I was thinking fingernail polish but you could be right with perfume.

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi tncgal, thanks for looking. the only # i'm not sure of is the 3, it could be a 2. how do you get the information on padt #. that's awesome. thanks, rhona

tncgal

Reaction score
#1100246 isn't right, either. Hmmm, doesn't make sense. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Patent 1100246

I use this site. On the left side, click search, then select Quick Search and go from there.

http://www.uspto.gov/index.html

Toxic_Waste

Reaction score
Trying Not to Break It: Check out the bottle I was asking about, in the post, "Small bottle, just dug, odd base" from 08/07. The bottom of your bottle and the bottom of mine look the same, or at least extremely close. Old timers around here seem to think it is a perfume bottle.

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi tncgal and toxicwaste, tncgal the ionformation on that site is great. i havn't found the little bottle yet, but i did find the double end white jar. i read thru it some and it mention being used for shoe polish with a applicator in one end and polish in the other. as to weather it was use for that i don't know. i can see me sitting up half the night trying diff. #'s. toxicwaste the base is the same even with the little teepees. thanks again, rhona

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75