pics from past weekend dig check it out!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottles141

Reaction score
hopefully the pictures will down load, i dug a very good dump with my buddy cliff. I dug a great number of inks out including a nice seven up green carters cone, and a very dark teal cone check out the pics. the octagon one is a jw pennels inks. Went back last night with my friend david and he found a sanfords indelible ink, now i have dug the carters indelible inks before but never a sanfords. i have not even seen one before maybe a rare one? i will post pics of that one later.

Mk25315.jpg

Attachments

• Mk25315.jpg
    Mk25315.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 71

madman

Reaction score
hey bud those are some sweet inks!! thanks for making me drool!! mike

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Paul:

Those are some good lookikng inks... nice digging there pal...! Still hoping to hook up with you. I have been very busy, this time of year is always busy, but I really, seriously want to get together with you to go over some dive sites and ideas.

You take care and say hello to Cliff... enjoy your time together and I'll talk to you soon.

Wayne

tazmainiendigger

Reaction score
Awesome find Paul! [8D] Cliff said he was only a few feet from you and found zip! lol What are you doing with the jw pennels inks???? I am always looking for another in the collection...... Taz

bottles141

Reaction score
Hey guys thanks for the input, cliff and i will be at it again this sunday. Hope to get some pontiled stuff, we are headed over to a old cellar hole site, i will be bringing my probe for sure. Hey taz i think that i will hold on to the ink for now but you will be the first to know if i ever part with it. It is the second one that i have ever dug and the other was chipped. I hope to find some more inks maybe a stoddard med or two, well i guess i can dream a little but you never know. Wayne buddy we are going to have to get together, it would be awesome if a bunch of us could get together and do a dig, what a blast that would be!!! I think it is going to be cliffs weekend this time, for some reason that is usually how it happens. A friend of mine called me the other night and told me that he found a stoddard Farleys Ink. He has always had goodluck like that, i have been digging for about 18 years and have never found anything like that. He is a lucky guy, that goes to show you, you never know what you are going to find, anyways goodluck to all you diggers out there and may the bottlegods shine down on everyone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday