Pictures On auction

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

SNDMN59

Reaction score
STEVE

I still canot delete a picture when listing , after I hit browse and decide the picture is not really clear, the only way i have found is close the bid or cancel auction, Thanks for all of your support! I am still working with taking pictures,its hard to do in my situation.

SANDMANS TREASURES

tigue710

Reaction score
o.k., what is the deal here? why are these questions bogging up the forum? Are you people entrusting you transactions to someone who doesn't give you their e-mail address or a way to contact them?

Come on now...

cc6pack

Reaction score
iffin youse goes backs ands reads somes ofs the utter posts hes posted hisen private emails and the ones fors the site. I's agrees hes shouldnts bees doin his business heres but as longs as Rogers doan do nuttin so whats?

mrbottles

Reaction score
Hey tigue,
It is a site for and by collectors. Not only is there free access to email there is going to soon be a phone number. Certainly not trying to bog up the forum… You don’t have to read the posts. People here have helped refine the site structure and functionality. No worry on trust my company is one of the best web development companies around and the site is completely secure.
Maybe there could be a new line on the forum for the auction site so people wouldn’t have to look if they didn’t want to. There are a lot of people involved, a number of them from the forum. Four new users signed up today! One from Pennsylvania one from Virginia one from Ohio and one from Wisconsin.
I will always link to and support this forum. So far over 1000 unique IP addresses have left the mrbottles site to come directly here.
A great number of people do and are communicating about the site via email and even by phone. iNET web 262-574-9400 my name is Steven glad to talk to anyone anytime. So if you just want to be walked through something or have a simple question anyone is welcome to call.
Sorry about the inconvenience.

Steven

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles