Pig Flask

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

LC

Reaction score
Hello sloughduck , the Ronny Club strikes a note with me in terms of crock pig bottles from Cincy . I told Tigue sometime back I knew a person who had a crock pig from Cincy , and also told him I would get some pics of it and post them . I have not forgot Tigue, just can not get this lady to take the time to let me takes some shots of it ! I am still trying , and I apologize for not being able to follow through for you as of yet as I said I would do .
This pig if I remember right from the last time I saw it has a porcelain stopper . Printed on the stopper is G. Beilor & Sons Cincinnati , Ronny Room if I remember right . I assume it is considered to be a bar bottle . Will give her another holler this week and see if she will let me get them . Again , a great find , wish it were me ![/align]

earlyglass

Reaction score
Sloughduck,

I don't collect pottery or Cincinnati items, but this is a real neat piece. If you put her out "to market", can you post your asking price here? I (as well as a few other members) would certainly have an interest. Is the condition perfect?

Mike

sloughduck

Reaction score
Thanks, I am trying to decide.Here are the pigs dimensions,this is more like a nipper.When I talked to Jim Hagenbuch I expressed that this pig didn't hold but a tiny amount.He said some didn't hold hardly anything. This pig measures 4.75 inches long,2.5 inches high almost mid-body,looks to be about 1 3/8th in.thick. Pig does lose height towards his snout(Another attribute Jim Mentioned). If anyone wants to e-mail me its sloughduck@sbcglobal.net. I have been trying to post pictures but keep getting told ;they are to big.Anyone got a solution to that ? I'd really like to post pictures of my collection and other finds. Don

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter