Piso's Remedy for Catarrh with label

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

justanolddigger

Reaction score
As cool as the pics are, they are even more impressive to actually look at them in person. I had the pleasure just this last weekend to see them. The pics just don't pick up all the colors and the impression of seeing it all together. It is an awesome display, keep up the good work Paul
Bill

Jim

Reaction score
Very impressive collection, Paul. The Piso history was also very interesting. ~Jim

bcray

Reaction score
Killer collection you have there! Thanks for showing it.
Keith

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Have about a dozen Piso's. None cobalt as they must be paper labeled only. What's with the interest in Piso's? What's the connection? Warren, PA? Family?

PD

RedGinger

Reaction score
What an awesome collection! I really enjoyed seeing everything. You should start a Piso's museum. The way you displayed everything was very well done. What got you started on this collection?

idigjars

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

Thanks for the nice comments and for viewing my post. I've been collecting these Piso bottles for about 20 years now.

Penn Digger, I guess my interest in the Piso's started because it was the first colored bottle I ever dug and then some digger friends would toss me oddball colored examples they would dig and pretty soon, I was a collector of Piso bottles.

Just when you think there isn't anything new up pops the bottle that started this thread. Piso's Remedy for Catarrh with the label.

Good luck to all searching, digging, and finding great items for your collections.

Thank you all again for reading and responding to my post.

Best regards! Paul

dollarbill

Reaction score
Paul I just wanted to say your collection and displays and information are outstanding .Thanks for sharing with us.
bill

appliedlips

Reaction score
Very nice thread,Paul. Congratulations on your recent find on good luck on the next one!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn