Pittsburgh Chero-Cola bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

lstockdill

Reaction score
my husband found this the other day about 4 feet under a river bed. ive looked at so many sites to find info on this bottle and every list i seen does not include one from pittsburgh.? it has the twist design , on the bottom it says patent pending D. O. C. 174-3.
on the back it says pittsburgh.pa. if anyone can give me any info or the value of this bottle i would greatly appriciate it! Thank you in advance!! Lisa

Ps i tried to upload photos but it keeps telling me that the file is too large!

diggerjeff

Reaction score
D.O.C. = DOMINICK O. CUNNINGHAM GLASS PITTSBURG PA 1882-1931. THEY MADE A LOT OF SODA BOTTLES. WOULD NEED A PIC. TO GIVE MORE INFO.

lstockdill

Reaction score
Thank you diggerjeff. Is there a way i can send you pics since it still wont let me on here?

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Istockdill ~

If you happen to use "Windows Life Photo Gallery" ...

1. Go to the gallery and wait for your screen to fill with images.
2. Scroll until you find the image you want to use. (Left click on it once until it's highlighted in blue)
3. In the upper left of the screen (on your task bar) you will see the word "FILE"
4. Click once on "FILE" and a options box will appear.
5. In the box you will see "RESIZE" (Click once on "RESIZE" and another box will pop up)
6. See the "SELECT A SIZE" ... 640 or 800 are best for A-B.net ... anything larger is "too large."
7. Click on the "RESIZE AND SAVE" and this will now give you two images of the same item.
8. Delete the original "larger" one of the two.
9. Now got back to A-B.net and go through the various reply/post steps, and when you browse for your resized photo it will be there waiting for you. (Probably listed alphabetically, based on how you stored it originally).

Click - Click - Click through the various stages and you're done! Easy-Smeasy ... !

Providing, of course, that you have and use ... "WINDOWS LIVE PHOTO GALLERY"

If not, then I just stuck my foot in my mouth ... oh well, it's not the first time.

Good luck,

SODAPOPBOB

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaveL