POLL: What type of 'bottle person' are you?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
You can choose as many as you see fit, but try to limit your choices to those that best describe you.. choosing all ten kinda defeats the purpose.. [;)] Here are the long versions:

1. I love old bottles and love buying, finding, holding and owning them, their value is less important to me than personal attachment.

2. I am more interested in old bottles as commodities than trophies and consider it a business to deal in bottles.

3. I love history and old bottles help me identify with the past.

4. I like old bottles if they are clean and pretty, I don't care how old they are or how rare.

5. I prefer a large, well displayed collection, it is greater than the sum of it's parts.

6. I have a collection of extremely valuable bottles, and commons only add clutter.

7. I am more into bottles for the social aspect, hanging around with digging partners or cohorting at club meetings and shows.

8. I focus on bottles specific to my family history, or because of some personal relevancy.

9. I collect bottles, but I collect all kinds of other stuff too.

10. I have a lifelong obsession with a certain category of bottles, and I will die trying to catalog all of them.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Sorry Charlie.
It's either K; all of the above or 11; Yes
There's just no way I could pick just one. That would be like eating one Lay's® potato chip.[:D]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
That's OK, Eric.. you are allowed up to 10 chips in this poll.. [;)]

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Oops, I was toying with the other thing so much I got lazy and failed to read yours properly.
My apologies.

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Well I looked through your list and would have to say that I can accept 1,3 and 9. You left out my specific study of HOW THEY WERE MADE and what the marks on the glass tell me about what they did.

Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2011 11:45:35 AM
Subject: Corning Inc. - Very Cool Video of things to come A Day made of Glass - Amazing!!!! Click on below.

p { margin: 0pt; } http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cf7IL_eZ38
It is all fun and facinating. RED Matthews
[/align][/align]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
[/quote]
You left out my specific study of HOW THEY WERE MADE and what the marks on the glass tell me about what they did. 

That would be option #8, Red.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229