Porter's

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JerDfx

Reaction score
Here is another bottle I have. Don't know much about bottles. It is 7 inches in height. It is a very light blue green in color. On the front of the bottle it says Porter's. On the left side it says cure of pain. On the right side it says Cleveland.O. It has no other markings. It has seems that run up the sides almost to the lip of the bottle. If anyone could date it or tell me more would be great. Take care Jeremy.

Nl29971.jpg

Attachments

• Nl29971.jpg
    Nl29971.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 87

David E

Reaction score
My book shows two and believe second one would be yours as near to right size;

1) PORTERS CURE OF PAIN
CLEV.D O
Aqua 5" x 2 1/4" x 1 1/2" Arched front panel

2) PORTERS CURE OF PAIN
CLEVELAND
Clear 6 5/8" x 2 1/4" x 1 3/8"

No year given.

Dave

JerDfx

Reaction score
Thanks you guys for giving me some info on this bottle. What type of bottle books would you guys recomend to have when identifing bottles for age and price. Also do you guys feal that these bottles are worth taking pics of. I know this site has some pretty nice stuff and don't want to bore people with ordinary bottles. Anyways would you guys know if this bottle has any value at all. Or are your books basically used just for reference. I have alot of different weird bottles. Are bottle pits from like the 20's and 30's worth digging. I have found bottles like tom tucker soda. Clorox bottles weird soda bottles I never heard of. Numerous different types of pepsi bottles. A few milk bottles etc. Any help from the pro's would be great. My perfession I like to think is the mastering of the white's dfx. I love to treasure hunt and have been very succesful at it. But now I am also getting into collecting bottles also. Also you are right about it being the second bottle in your book. That would be the correct measurement. Next time I won't round it to the nearest inch. Didn't know the books were that exact. This one is aqua in color thoe. Thanks again take care guys.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday