Possible Valuable Sales Tool

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

listithere

Reaction score
I have created a high traffic site consisting of several topics

Right now for any one who may be interested, can place there for sale ads on this site for free and after the promo period is over your account there will remain free since you helped build up the section

The Antique-Bottles section is lacking in ads right now in fact there are no ads in that section at all http://listithere.net/classifieds/index.php?a=5&b=237&c= [&:]

after sign up time you get two free pictures per ad and unlimited ad entries [:)]

goto my account, new registration and enter 'promo' then submit create an account and start placing your Antique glassware's. you can also place an affiliate link to your web sites from your ads all kinds of things [:)]

I had lots of bottles in florida, unfortuntantly in the move most were sold and given away, as a commercial diver I come across alot of glass bottles from time to time I find in the rivers and lakes. I realy dont know what they are worth and niether do my freinds. [8|]

As I come across them if you see I have place a bad bottle up there feel free to let me know that it is truley trash and not treasure. [:'(]

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Just read your post and saw that you are/were a commercial diver. I work in the NewHampshire/southern Maine area as a commercial diver as well. I too spend most of my free time in lakes and rivers looking for bottles. My two friends and I travel from time to time and we are always looking for new places to dive for bottles. If you ever get up to sunny, warm Northern New England, give us a call[:)]

Wayne

listithere

Reaction score
I will do that, the dive systems are a little different I am a surface supplied Diver, so I can spend alot of time on bottom in some cases all day.

I was doing a mussle servey in the tennesse river and came across some very interresting bottles

any way I am now in a Hotel ramada inn using there wifi connection. to post and I am on a dive job $550. day rate $1200.00 dive rate. if i find any bottles it will be a plus.

I want to get out of commercial diving one day and do sufface supplied tressure hunting. bottles, ect.

A lot of the diving I do is in Zero Vis by touch only this is were I find the good stuff
I would not try this with scuba.

I will be going up to lake michigan in 260 feet of water on a recovery if the job goes through, maybe I might find some thing to tuck in my hot water suit to bring up and look at durring my deco stops, and clean up on my surface interval

Please forgive the misspells

the picture below is an inspection dive in 130 feet of water

Wu60181.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen