Post a pic of the best bottle you own or have ever owned

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

LC

Reaction score
Hello Bill , I have a Zanesville City flask that was pulled out of the dirt floor of an old smoke house here locally a good many years ago. Makes you wonder how they even survived in that kind of a environment.

LC

Reaction score
This is a fantastic soda Bluegrass , thank you very much for posting it , being it is the first Maysville blob top soda I have seen . I have several crown top Maysville sodas but never had the luxery of blundering onto one of these . Thanks again for the post ,Lou

Bluegrass

Reaction score
Glad you enjoyed the view! That's actually the second one dug (when I've been involved). My Maysville era was short-lived because I caught the tail-end of the digging there. Midway could tell you a tasty tale or two about his years of digging there--puts me to shame!

(I wasn't kidding about the $7000. It's ridiculous, but you can look it up at American Bottle Auctions and see it with your own two eyes).

Bluegrass

Reaction score
Two on two different digs (that I was in on). I think someone in the know said that there were about seven known to exist. Nice to see you've put a site together, Rick.

Can't figure out why my signature URL isn't active. Any ideas anyone?

www.privypages.com

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Yeah I was getting tired of Myspaceofhell.
I just picked up a old copy of AB&GC at the show today, and was reading a dig story where ole Van Gorder dug a Brosee.

Oh I didn't know it was you John,how ya been?

Bluegrass

Reaction score
Hanging in there. Yeah, I lasted about a week at My Space. I suddenly had 100 first grade classmates on my friends list, plus it was hassle trying to make graphics conform to their set up, etc. The one in the mag was the other Brosee--the good old days. I think you're the only person who's written for AB&GC this year! You should win all three prizes unless they decide to hand one out as a consolation to the one other contributer!!! Lol.

www.privypages.com

BittersMax

Reaction score
Uhhhhhhhh, Gezzzzzzzzz, what a frigin pair !
ORIGINAL: earlyglass

I wish I had "A" favorite... too many favorites!
I also love this pair of JQ Hill bottles...

9B9C418B1903424984F2A8CFF72FC33B.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday