Posting Multiple Images

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

farmerdan

Reaction score
I figured an easier way using photobucket. Wherever you want to add an image in your post, place the cursor where you want the image, and click the "add image" button. (at the right of the toolbar) It will give you a window to paste a code. Then go to your photobucket album and place the cursor on your image. A drop down box will appear with four codes. Copy and paste the "direct link" code and click ok. The image should load right up and be visible in your post. This way you can post as many pics as you want, and put text or captions in between them. You can put together some really nice postings this way. Enjoy!

madpaddla

Reaction score
Here lets give it a try:
DSC00212.jpg

DSC00216.jpg

DSC00372.jpg

Looks like it works ok. Thanks Farmer ! !

cyberdigger

Reaction score
If you happen to have a Flickr membership, as I do, here's the trick.. choose a pic to post, in the size you want to post it, right click on that pic, and choose "copy image location" ..then go to your ABN window, put cursor where you want the pic, then choose the Add Image button, the last one on the right, looks like a yellow-skied mountainous landscape with a postage stamp on it.. anyway you click it, and then right-click in the address bar, and paste... done deal.. you can also use this technique to "borrow" all sorts of images off the internet, even from this site.. thusly.. nice punkin, man!! [;)]

DSC00372.jpg

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
Thanks Dan. That was easier than I thought. It worked for me. I didn't post a picture on this thread but I practiced uploading pictures and it worked. I'll try it next time that I post.

cc6pack

Reaction score
Gotta question fer you wahtta gonna happen when you delete the picks from you host eh?

farmerdan

Reaction score
they will also be deleted from all your postings, and replaced with a box that reads : "this image has been moved or deleted"

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Yep, that is the disadvantage to this method.. pics posted this way are dependent on the source they came from, and therefore temporary.. properly uploaded pics will last as long as ABN does.. hopefully forever! [;)]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1