Priest Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mbw2128

Reaction score
Anyone know anything about this bottle. My guess is that it was some sort of a wine bottle.

RedGinger

Reaction score
Looks like Monks on the bottle. It could be, as some Monks make wine and liquor.

LC

Reaction score
I tried to find out something about it, but came up empty. Hard to find info without a name for reference.
It brought some pretty good interest on eBay, went off at seventy bucks.
I emailed the backup bidder who was the lead bidder on that auction in the early stages of the auction as well as the second backup bidder, asking them if they knew what it was they were bidding on and if they would give me some hitory on it . The backup bidder at the end of the auction did have the courtesy of replying to my message stating the reason he was bidding on it was that he just liked it ? Bidding seventy bucks on something you do not even know what it is seems odd as all get out to me. The second backup bidder did not even respond. It is a nice looking bottle displays really nice. I like mine really well regardless of what it is, but knowing some history on it would be nice for reference sake.

LC

Reaction score
Lauren, did you get my email concerning dumps in the Baltimore area? Never got a reply from you, just wanting to be sure you got that info on the address of that location, Lou

mbw2128

Reaction score
I was considering bidding on it the at the last minute but like you said 70 dollars is alot to spend on a bottle you have no knowledge of it's history. Looks like it would display very well.

LC

Reaction score
I posted pictures of mine on the forum the other evening. I just emailed the winning bidder of the bottle and asked them for any info they could give me. Will post their response if I get any info concerning it.

deepwoods

Reaction score
One of those monk-made liquers: Benedictine or Chartuese, Im guessing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229