problems with camera

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Tony14

Reaction score
I am having some problems with my camera. it takes the pictures just fine, but I can not get the pictures onto the computer. I'll take any suggestions.

Pettydigger

Reaction score
Hey Tony, what kind of software do you have for your camera? Do you have the correct drivers for it? Josh

Tony14

Reaction score
when I try loading the pictures onto the computer all it says is connection failed. I have tried many different things and have the right parts but I still cant get it past that meessage.

Pettydigger

Reaction score
Tony I know how frustrating it is trying to troubleshoot problems with a computer or camera.If you like e-mail me, tell me your brand of camera and photo software, I may be able to help you out. Troubleshooting with you through this bottle forum could get way to extensive[:D]
PD

Tony14

Reaction score
Just so everyone knows...I got it fixed!!! I reinstalled it, something must have gone wrong when I installed is the first time.

Pettydigger

Reaction score
Glad to hear your up and running Tony, a good ole reinstall will usually help out 90% of the time[;)] Hey get some pics posted of your glass you have hauled home[:D] Josh

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen