Professional Tumbling Services Digger Ry Style

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
I have a bottle I would love to have tumbled. THE bottle is a aqua med. rectangular with a cathedral window on front.. The window is not just arched,but has a y shaped ridge going from below the neck to almost to the bottom with the arched windows on both sides of the y shaped ridge. THE bottle has haze all over. The haze is fairly light. Since the haze is all over and not just spotty,it does not look so bad. When I took my finger with a little mineral oil and rubed it on the inside and outside it looked great! I know with out seeing the bottle you can't really tell me if it needs only a small polising or what, but can you give me a guess from the disciption I have given you? CAN the y ridge in the middle cause a problem ? I live in CEDARTOWN ,GA. any guesses as to what shipping might be back and forth? I am aware that the bottle may be broken through no fault of your own. I know you are very good at this just from seeing what people say in the bottle forum. WHAT EVER, IF I CAN FIND OUT THE COSTS I WANT TO HAVE IT DONE AS SOON AS I CAN SAVE THE MONEY! THANK YOU! JAMIE LINDSEY.

bottlediger

Reaction score
Jamie without seeing it Im gona have to say to be safe it would need a cut/polish to make sure its tottally sparkling for you that would cost 20 dollars unless it has a pontil on the base. Shipping insured each way would probly run about 8-10 dollars. As for the Y ridge I dont see a problem with that at all. Sounds like a really beautiful bottle. Thanks for your interest!

digger Ry

Jim1870

Reaction score
Ry,

I sent the funds your way via paypal on Sunday.

Let me know when you can give me a taste of what's to come - maybe a picture of a bottle or two clean and sparkling. I know that 23 bottles is a tall order.

Jim

bottlediger

Reaction score
Hey Jim, thanks I got your payment. I will send you a pic asap when they come out each at a time. Thanks again

Ryan

deer4x4

Reaction score
hey ry did you see the bottles i picked up at a sale this weekend it in diggin and finding estate sale finds (deer4x4) let me know about the scroll and when you get the other bottles thanks bob oh p.s for payment do you have paypal if so after you give me $ amount you can send me a bill and i can pay you via paypal if thats okay thanks bob

bottlediger

Reaction score
Hey Bob, Yep I have paypal. No I didnt see the bottles you picked up I havnt been around much latly been digging pretty much everday for 10-18 hrs hahaha. Your scroll I could pull out today but im going to wait until tomorrow to make sure she is real shinny :) Ill send you your first three bottles on mondayish. Oh and yesterday I did get your last two bottles. I will send you a price when I get back from digging today. Take care!

Digger Ry

bottlediger

Reaction score
P2210011.jpg

Here you go bob just took her out 10 mins ago along with a eagle/pikes flask, enjoy [:)] Will be sent out monday

Digger Ry

P2210020.jpg

deer4x4

Reaction score
holy crap man that bottle turned out frigin excellent now you can really see the glass bugger inside and the colors is not what i expected i thought maybe a real faint aqua but man that is great thanks ry and i can guarenty anything that needs tumbling will always come to you i will have some more inafter you are finish with my others thanks again so much bob

bottlediger

Reaction score
Hey Jim, Here is a taste of your order. One of yours I pulled out, hope your like it

Digger Ry

P2250003.jpg

Jim1870

Reaction score
WOW. That looks awesome, Ry. I can't wait to see the other 22 if this is a taste of things to come.

Thanks for the preview - Jim

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudia1