PROMOTING OUR HOBBY

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
I pretty much left a can site years ago due to more then just negative comments. more like verbal assaults, insults, & wolf pack lynch mob mentality by some instigators & backstabbers which I tried to ignore for 15+ years. This bottle site seems much more Friendly in my opinion.

SADmaninKY

Reaction score
Was a lone Bottle Collector amidst a sea of Beer Can Collectors at the recent BCCA Canvention held in Louisville. While there I entered a display of KENTUCKY HISTORIC EMBOSSED BEER BOTTLES and called it BLUEGRASS GLASS. They awarded the display 1st place in the Open Category.
View attachment 249397View attachment 249398View attachment 249399
Uncle Bruce
Was a lone Bottle Collector amidst a sea of Beer Can Collectors at the recent BCCA Canvention held in Louisville. While there I entered a display of KENTUCKY HISTORIC EMBOSSED BEER BOTTLES and called it BLUEGRASS GLASS. They awarded the display 1st place in the Open Category.
View attachment 249397View attachment 249398View attachment 249399
UncleBruce, I read this article on my phone when you first posted it. Well Done!! I was looking at it just now on my laptop and was able to read the names on the bottles from your display. I thought you might be interested to know that the Sig Luscher Capital Brewing Company has been resurrected in Frankfort, Kentucky by, I believe, a descendant of Sig Luscher. Here is the link to the history page of their website. I wish I could tell you how wonderful their beer is, but, alas, I am not a beer drinker. https://www.sigluscherbrewery.com/history
Steve

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
Uncle Bruce

UncleBruce, I read this article on my phone when you first posted it. Well Done!! I was looking at it just now on my laptop and was able to read the names on the bottles from your display. I thought you might be interested to know that the Sig Luscher Capital Brewing Company has been resurrected in Frankfort, Kentucky by, I believe, a descendant of Sig Luscher. Here is the link to the history page of their website. I wish I could tell you how wonderful their beer is, but, alas, I am not a beer drinker. https://www.sigluscherbrewery.com/history
Steve
Thanks for the info, link and kind words.

Mailman1960

Reaction score
On behalf of the Federation of Bottle Collectors and its Board of Directors I offer you our sincere congratulations and a hearty WELL DONE!
I'll go you one better. I Proclaim November 1st Uncle Bruce's day. Let me know if anybody's boss needs a note so you can go out digging that day.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2