PSA- friendly reminder

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Newtothiss

Reaction score
If you dig, this is by far the most important first aid to pack!

Sometimes glass will cut right through your gloves and 1,000,000 bandaids won't help you...

17122099963206342530725321090339.jpg

DeepSeaDan

Reaction score
If you dig, this is by far the most important first aid to pack!

Sometimes glass will cut right through your gloves and 1,000,000 bandaids won't help you...

View attachment 254095
By all means, stop the bleeding, but clean the wound thoroughly first! Who knows what ungodly bacteriums exist in the soil you're digging, particularly privies! Keep an eye on the wound in the following days and watch for signs of infection. If you need motivation, google a case review of a patient with "necrotizing faciitis", or the so-called "flesh-eating disease." - not good! Further, invest in cut-proof gloves - I use them underwater and have never seen them cut or punctured.

Newtothiss

Reaction score
By all means, stop the bleeding, but clean the wound thoroughly first! Who knows what ungodly bacteriums exist in the soil you're digging, particularly privies! Keep an eye on the wound in the following days and watch for signs of infection. If you need motivation, google a case review of a patient with "necrotizing faciitis", or the so-called "flesh-eating disease." - not good! Further, invest in cut-proof gloves - I use them underwater and have never seen them cut or punctured.
It took 1 ½ tubes of glue together this bad boy to stop!

I will give it an actual cleaning in a day or two (it's packed with glue).

I can see no way it would have stopped bleeding without glue...

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acrgator