Puce Is In the Air. Its time to let him out.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: myersdiggers1998

You should rebury it in your yard and dig it up every spring and do a reinactment of how you acted when you first dug it up.[8D]

LOL when I unwrap it I run around the room and say---------Oh look the cork is still in it OOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I told you we were in some one else s back fill yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

andy volkerts

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

You should rebury it in your yard and dig it up every spring and do a reinactment of how you acted when you first dug it up.[8D]

LOL when I unwrap it I run around the room and say---------Oh look the cork is still in it OOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I told you we were in some one else s back fill yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
[:D][:D] Whaaaaaaaaat !! ya didnt go BOOOOM BABY BOOOOM!!

beendiggin

Reaction score
I won't ever get tired of seeing it so post it whenever you want. That flask is awesome.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: andy volkerts

[:D][:D] Whaaaaaaaaat !! ya didnt go BOOOOM BABY BOOOOM!!

I can add Boom Baby! to --- Oh look the cork is still in it OOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I told you we were in some one else s back fill yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

and we got ourselves a hit! [:D]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: beendiggin

I won't ever get tired of seeing it so post it whenever you want. That flask is awesome.

Yeah I figure what good is it if I am the only one LQQking at it. So when I take it out, I take some new pictures,and post um up. Because I wont have it for ever. Pictures will be all I have.

I am still waiting for someone to dig a whole one up[:)]

sandchip

Reaction score

... I need money like everyone else but not enough to sell it...

I know that bad ol' feeling. That's one badass bottle I'll never tire of seeing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.