Puce Is In the Air. Its time to let him out.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

We know what this bottle means to you Ricky, ..well, some of us.. at least a few of us.. maybe.. anyway it's a physical incarnation of your 'raison d'etre' ..it justifies all the digging you do in your life, all the digs that didn't give up squat, all the dirt moved just to find someone's snapple.. it's proof that you really never know what will be in a pit..! [:)]

That's pretty dam good Chuck! You should start your own show maybe call ittttt "Dr Chuck" ? [8D] Ok i'm off to dig some common stuff with the Badger[;)]

huntmarv

Reaction score
RE: Puce Is In the Air. Its time to let him out

How do I reply to a particular post? When you click reply at the bottom of the page, you are just replying to the last post in general. Sorry, not trying to interrupt your discussion but I couldn't find that topic in help section and it looked like no one has posted in general chat for a while. I know computers. I am just not familiar with this site.
Thank You

huntmarv

Reaction score

Disregard my question folks. I just found the proper method... THX...

cowseatmaize

Reaction score

ORIGINAL: huntmarv

How do I reply to a particular post? When you click reply at the bottom of the page, you are just replying to the last post in general. Sorry, not trying to interrupt your discussion but I couldn't find that topic in help section and it looked like no one has posted in general chat for a while. I know computers. I am just not familiar with this site.
Thank You
The top right of the post in question has "reply" and "quote". Quote includes the text, reply doesn't.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score

I see I was typing as you were posting. If you could though, please don't change the titles in the future. It tends to confuse things a lot.

andy volkerts

Reaction score

We know what this bottle means to you Ricky, ..well, some of us.. at least a few of us.. maybe.. anyway it's a physical incarnation of your 'raison d'etre' ..it justifies all the digging you do in your life, all the digs that didn't give up squat, all the dirt moved just to find someone's snapple.. it's proof that you really never know what will be in a pit..! [:)]
Talk about hitting the nail onna head!! You couldnt of said it better!! the puce Eagle is the epitome of all that for Rick, and I feel that all real collectors have a bottle that means the same things to them. I know that I do, but it isnt as pretty or as valuable as the puce Eagle...........[:)]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score

This should be the "preamble" for all diggers [8D] I know it made me feel better today cuz we couldn't dig a "keeper" to save our souls. [:D]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583