Puce umbrella ink O.P.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

earlyglass

Reaction score
I'm officially done here.

Thanks Woody, nice inks!

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
I tell you what, I have a citron colored one I would trade for the Baltimore star...what do think. I will post a pic of it tommorrow.

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
The puce one?.....I would like to have any of the three. I have wanted a Baltimore star for thirty years. Of course living here and digging here and the fact that inks are somewhat a specialty of mine, you would think I would have one already.......nooooooooooooo .....dang it!

There isnt to many bottles safe from tradeing for Either the puce one or the star,. It wasnt for these economic times, my banking acct, might take a hit. I absolutely love these bottles.

dollarbill

Reaction score
I saw this post and went and bought another lotto ticket .Y'all killen me with these beauty's .Its hell to be a poor boy . Just had to say there grand Woody and wish I could sit them on my mantel.
bill

JustGlass

Reaction score
I saw a nice dark puce ink like that one that was dug by a older man in Northwood , NH. It had a very small hole in it. He sent it out for repair and the next time I meant him he told me to try and find the repair job. I couldn't find where the hole was. Who ever repaired it did a great job. Last I new he still had that ink in his collection but I havn't seen him in a couple of year since he moved. I love to talk bottles with him and his wife.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday