Purplish Greyish Blackish Eagle Woman Flask Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Blutchtique

Reaction score
Hello my friends. I hope your day is going well. I know there are many reproductions of this type of bottle made by Wheaton and possibly others. This also seems to be one of them. It is in a color and design that I am not so sure I have seen though. With the eagle on one side and the woman on the other. Who is she supposed to be anyways? It stands about 8 1/2 inches tall and the mold mark runs up to the top of the bottle. What time frame would this be from as well?

Thanks in advance my friends for looking and/or any feedback you may provide. Have an awesome day and weekend everyone! : )

IMG_5164.jpg

IMG_5163.jpg

IMG_5166.jpg

IMG_5165.jpg

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that's one of the Lestoil bottles but I have know idea who they commissioned to make them.

surfaceone

Reaction score
I think you're right on the money, Eric. Our esteemed whiskeyman did a thread A Little While Back... He even had the original box.

Us53366.jpg
There's also This Bit.

BLUE and another GREEN. both currently playing @ that eplace.

21U0THO3qaL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

For that Hints from Heloise perspective, Lestoil is great for getting grass and mud stains outta baseball pants.

Blutchtique

Reaction score
Thank you for the response and post surfaceone, kungfu, and cowseat. Have an awesome day everyone! : )

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter